No matter how much time you have, staying involved in Delta Sigma Pi is a great way to give back and have an impact in your community.
You define the level of involvement that works for you and the type of impact you want to have. Delta Sigma Pi alumni can get involved in a wide variety of ways. Come to one of our monthly meetings to get ideas on how to transition to alumni membership and keep Delta Sigma Pi an active and rewarding part of your life.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE
- Seek out new ways to recruit new members into the chapter
- Plan programs aimed towards recruiting new members through social events
- Manages potential member lists and effectively communicate the benefits of joining the chapter, as well as any upcoming events
- The Vice President of Ccollegiate Relations chairs the Social Activities committee
- Creating content for the monthly newsletter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Finding brothers in the chapter and events to highlight.
- Taking photos at events.
- The Vice President of Collegiate Relations chairs the Marketing Committee
Interested in joining a committee? Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/CVPdUowmsAvBLpsx2